Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework created by Google. The framework allows you to create an application using the same codebase for various platforms. Flutter applications are written in the Dart programming language and use the same tools and APIs as their native counterparts. CleverTap supports integrating your application with Flutter and making the most of the native iOS and Android platforms.
Before getting started, refer to Flutter Quick Start Guide for more details.
Ensure you have the following prerequisites to integrate CleverTap Flutter SDK with your app:
- CleverTap account
- Flutter Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as VS Code, Emacs
- Android Studio IDE
- Apple Xcode IDE
- The recommended version of CleverTap Flutter SDK version is 1.9.1 for Android 13 and above.
- The recommended version of CleverTap Flutter SDK version is 1.5.6 for Android 12 and below.
- The supported Dart SDK version is 2.12.0 or above and below 3.0.0.
- The supported Flutter SDK version is 1.17.0 and above.
Refer to the following table for Flutter SDK versions and Flutter SDK code size:
Refer to our quick start guide to get started with the Flutter integration:
The following table lists all the Flutter SDK resources:
|Sample Application||Provides a sample application to demonstrate the integration of our Flutter SDK.|
|Advanced Features||Provides all the advanced features related to Flutter SDK.|
|Go Live Checklist||Provides a list of actions to be performed before you launch your application.|
|Changelog||Provides details about the most recent updates to our SDKs, including bug fixes, new features, and enhancements.|
Refer to the following for additional Flutter SDK references:
Updated 2 days ago